Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Don't - Redux


Don't teach me how to use Twitter,
Teach me how to express my ideas succiently.

Don't teach me how to make a Prezi,
Teach me how to speak in public.

Don't teach me blog,
Teach me to have ideas worth expressing.

Don't teach me how to Google,
Teach me how to have good questions.

Don't teach me how to create videos,
Teach me to how to see the beauty in the world.

Don't teach me how to make word art,
Teach me how to appreciate the power of language.

Don't teach me how to use an eReader,
Teach me how to love reading.

Don't teach me how to use social media,
Teach me how to collaborate.

Don't teach me how to consume content,
Teach me how to think critically.

Don't teach me how to use technology,
Teach me how to be human.

No comments:

Post a Comment