Thursday, April 1, 2010

What did you learn in school today?

I learned that knowledge is static.
I learned that I have no hope of learning on my own, knowledge must come from my teacher.
I learned that learning is best done quietly and in rows.
I learned that fun has no place in life.
I learned that I am not smart enough to learn on my own.
I learned that conformity is valued more than creativity.
I learned that my opinion and ideas are worthless.
I learned that my greatest achievement will be a test score.

What did you teach your students today?

3 comments:

  1. I agree with @spedteacher - This will go on my mirror at home and my desk at school and remind me to value each person in my room as a unique stakeholder in our class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am honoured that you feel my work is that important.

    ReplyDelete